- Permits - Staff retiree parking-permit eligibility is based upon years of credited service. Emeriti professors are eligible for emeriti parking permits.
- Ride cards – This option is for those who visit UCLA on an infrequent basis and entitles holders to receive a discounted daily rate of $6.
- Flash pass –
- * Emeriti will be eligible to purchase a flash pass or if they are eligible for the Senior rate they will receive a flash pass at no charge.
- * Staff Retirees will be eligible for a flash pass only if they are on recall status with the university
- * Local bus discounts for seniors:
- Los Angeles County - Senior Tap Card
• $20 for a monthly pass and $2.50 for a day pass
Big Blue Bus Senior, Disabled, Medicare
• $0.50 - 1.50
UCLA Central Ticket Office Discount tickets for:
* Not all CAP UCLA events are eligible for retiree/emeriti discounts.
UCLA Extension – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to a 25% discount on Extension courses.
Bruin OnLine – Staff retirees’ Bruin OnLine email accounts will continue upon retirement. They are NOT your departmental email address and do not include other services, such as VPN.
BruinCard – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to retiree/emeriti BruinCards upon retirement, and the first card is free.
UCLA Library – Library privileges include the ability to check out books, use computers, and print/copy (for a fee.) Your retiree/emeriti BruinCard is your library card.
University Credit Union – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are eligible to join the University Credit Union.
UCLA Recreation – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to a discounted membership at UCLA Recreation.
UCLA Faculty Center - membership discount upon retirement, contact Faculty Center for details.