- Permits - Staff retiree parking-permit eligibility is based upon years of credited service. Emeriti professors are eligible for emeriti parking permits.
- Ridecards – This option is for those who visit UCLA on an infrequent basis and entitles holders to receive a discounted daily rate of $6.
- Flash pass –
- * Emeriti will be eligible to purchase a flash pass or if they are eligible for the Senior rate they will receive a flash pass at no charge.
- * Staff Retirees will be eligible for a flash pass only if they are on recall status with the university
- * Local bus discounts for seniors:
- Los Angeles County - Senior Tap Card
• $20 for a monthly pass and $2.50 for a day pass
Big Blue Bus Senior, Disabled, Medicare
• $0.50 - 1.50
UCLA Central Ticket Office Discount tickets for:
- Theme parks
- Movie theaters
- CAP UCLA (formerly UCLA Live)*
- Public transportation
* Not all CAP UCLA events are eligible for retiree/emeriti discounts.
UCLA Extension – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to a 25% discount on Extension courses.
Bruin OnLine – Staff retirees’ Bruin OnLine email accounts will continue upon retirement. They are NOT your departmental email address and do not include other services, such as VPN. Emeriti can keep their departmental email. Emeriti should work with their department for this. Emeriti from the School of Medicine currently have a one-month blackout on their departmental email after their separation.
BruinCard – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to retiree/emeriti BruinCards upon retirement, and the first card is free.
UCLA Library – Library privileges include the ability to check out books, use computers, and print/copy (for a fee.) Your retiree/emeriti BruinCard is your library card.
University Credit Union – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are eligible to join the University Credit Union.
UCLA Recreation – Staff retirees and emeriti professors are entitled to a discounted membership at UCLA Recreation.
UCLA Faculty Center - Membership discount upon retirement, contact Faculty Center for details.